Thursday, May 31, 2012

How to wear Colored Denim


Hello Lovelies, 
I decided to do a post on colored denim since we are in Spring and entering Summer.  The way I have worn it in a former post is with a basic black shirt cut in a fun way.  This time however, I used my favorite boat neck striped shirt for a different look.  The pants are a baby blue almost turquoise.  My shirt consists of navy blue wide stripes.  I paired them both to combine both shades of blue because I figured it'd make a cute combination.  I think I was right!  I wore tan sandals with colored stones for embellishment, I like the stones because it adds more colors to the outfit.  A silver necklace completes my look, I felt the top was too bare without anything there.  The trick to colored denim is to not fear the different variety of colors that they come in.  Think of the pants as any other piece.  Currently, there is no taboo color in bottoms! Have fun with it, hopefully it rolls over into the fall season.  I'll let you know of course. This picture is taken in my grandfathers garden in Laguna Niguel.  Would LOVE to have comments!   

No comments:

Post a Comment