Thursday, June 14, 2012

Polka-dot trend

Hello everyone!
Just sharing one of my favorite outfits with you. I bought these shorts at Target recently, and absolutely love them. I paired them with a denim button up shirt and belted my waist with a thin tan belt for effect. As shown I wore some H&M flats bought a while ago but looked lovely along with the belt. To add some color, I wore bright pink round earrings to add a pop (and show off my favorite hue). Let me know what you think!

xoxolinda.

2 comments:

  1. hihuay หวย สล็อต ออนไลน์ เว็บไซต์ให้ลอตเตอรี่ เว็บไซต์หมีสีชมพู หมีแพนด้า เว็บไซต์ลอตเตอรี่ออนไลน์เชื่อถือได้ เว็บไซต์ตรง PG สมัครฟรี ไม่มีอย่างน้อย เริ่ม 1 บาท รับโบนัส จ

    ReplyDelete
  2. ทางเข้า Unseen 888 สล็อต ทำความรู้จักกับโลกที่น่าตื่นเต้นของสล็อตผ่านบทความที่ครอบคลุมและน่าสนใจนี้ PGSLOT เรียนรู้เกี่ยวกับสมบัติที่ซ่อนอยู่และประสบการณ์ที่น่าตื่นเต้น

    ReplyDelete